List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: DOC Stats app is working!
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2004-10-13 22:23:12

Op donderdag 14 oktober 2004 00:04, schreef Federico Zenith:
> Alle 23:32, mercoledì 13 ottobre 2004, Claudiu Costin ha scritto:
> >    The difference is from date recorded CVS. So, if you
> > don't commit in CVS the last regenerated DocBook, it can be
> > old than PO file. Anyway, I'm listening to suggestions if my
> > algorithm is flawled.
>
> I join the choir of congrats on the new pages - Nice work Claudiu!
>
> However, I also had my trouble understanding the "day" info - though it's
> indeed useful to spot those docs that need to be regenerated! Maybe a
> slightly longer comment would do - like, "Docbook is X days older", or
> maybe a more explicit explanation at the bottom of the table, in the
> legend: "Number of days of difference between commits of .po file and
> docbook".
>
> Cheers,
> -Federico

It will probably caused by scripty working hard on the line wrapping each
night. Problem is that with the scriptyfied po file no new docbook can be
committed because there will be no diff.

But i read ("have a nice day") there will be some changes in the future, so
maybe that solves the problem?

Maybe I can think of a nice solution, i'll think about it.

Toma