List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: DOC Stats app is working!
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2004-10-13 19:18:08

Op woensdag 13 oktober 2004 00:22, schreef Claudiu Costin:
>   I finished DOC Stats app which you can find at:
>   http://i18n.kde.org/stats/doc/

Hi,

Thanks for working on that. Looks nice again.

I do have a small question, sometimes there is a comment, like on
http://i18n.kde.org/stats/doc/HEAD/nl/kdeutils/index.php
where ark states that the document needs to be regenerated with a a comment [1
day]. I do not understand that one, ark hasn't changes in three months and
the translation is there for a month or so.

>    1) do you want posibility to get an RSS news feed with
> status of translation, especially the "partial translation"
> page?
No, I think that page is not very relevant to the visitors of our website.

>    2) do you want access to something like:
>       http://i18n.kde.org/stats/doc/HEAD/fr/kdebase/info.csv
>    where you can use the CSV file to build your own stats on
>    your site?
This would be interesting to our visitors, but rather one level higher.
http://i18n.kde.org/stats/doc/HEAD/fr/info.csv
with summaries for the different modules.

>   If interest exists, I'll try to implement them.

But this has no priority, if it is a lot of work, then you should not do it I
think, if it is output anyway somewhere in the process of generating this, it
would be nice to have access to.

Thanks again.

Toma