List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Preparing KOffice 1.3.4
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-10-13 11:21:24

I think that KSpread is "fixed" now too. I could not make the same method than
for the KChart documentation, as 7 messages remained untranslated. So I
simply hacked the existing documentation to declare as XML Docbook 4.1.2 and
by defining by hand the entities that were missing.

So now I have to re-package the documentation and see if everything works
fine...