List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Preparing KOffice 1.3.4
From:       Kevin Donnelly <kevin () dotmon ! com>
Date:       2004-10-11 9:15:15

On Monday 11 October 2004 12:49 am, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> As we are now Monday already, I am asking what are the last minute problems
> for the KOffice 1.3.4 release. :-)

Well, I have just come across an interesting issue which doesn't seem to be in
the bugs list.  If you do a drawing in Karbon where you insert a shape, and
then some text, and then export it all to SVG, only the shape gets exported.
This happens on Debian using KOffice 1.3.2 and SUSE using KOffice 1.3.3, both
using the Welsh translation.  I doubt much can be done before 1.3.4, but when
I've finished investigating, I'll file a bug report.

--

Pob hwyl (Best wishes)

Kevin Donnelly

www.kyfieithu.co.uk - Meddalwedd Rhydd yn Gymraeg