List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Documentation question
From:       Stephan Johach <lucardus () onlinehome ! de>
Date:       2004-09-24 20:43:34

Hi!

Am Freitag, 24. September 2004 12:53 schrieb David Faure:
> As part of the aegypten project we have to complete the documentation for
> parts of kdepim in KDE_3_3_BRANCH, in English and German.
> Not being involved with this process usually, I have a few questions:

David, please do not check in docs in the german branch without
noticing the geman translation team before!

I checked in an updated  version of kaddressbook.po to
KDE_3_3_BRANCH today.

AFAIKS you only copied the docbook file from HEAD to the branch.
The kadressbook.po from Branch is now different from
the index.docbook in the branch. If I (or somebody else from
the german team with cvs account) does an update_xml he
gets a different version of the docbook and will overwrite
your version when committing the new generated docbook.

Now we have the situation that I have to tell a very good
(and first time!) contributor in our team that his work is silently
moved to the trash. :(

Stephan

--
Gegen Software-Patente!