List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Inconsistent use of case in acronyms
From:       Henrique Pinto <henrique.pinto () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-08-30 22:04:33

Em Seg 30 Ago 2004 08:11, Vedran Ljubović escreveu:
> The Zip program is not installed on your system.

Except that we don't require a program called Zip, but a command-line utility
called zip. Maybe "The Info-ZIP utilities are not installed on your system"
might be a good idea, but that's kind of irrelevant as I probably will port
Ark to KZip. But there might be problems with other commands. Consider lha: I
won't find a package for my distro that installs a program called Lha, but
actually it is the "bin" package provides a command called lha.

--
	Henrique Pinto
	henrique.pinto@kdemail.net