Dear Wolfgang, On Duminicã 29 August 2004 23:35, Wolfgang Luttner wrote: > hi claudiu, > > did you get any response so far? Yes, Aman from Pujabi team applied for job. But, of course, another news contributor will be great oportunity. > > if not, i am interested in that job. > > so far i have not much experience in kde.i18n, at least i subscribed the > list since about 2 weeks ;-) > > pls tell me more about the news, where do they come from? > do i have to get them myself or do they come in let's say raw format and > i just have to publish them? You make news from yourself. Related to KDE, internationalization and the i18n.kde.org website itself. Anything which may be of interest for KDE translators. > > again, i am interested > and looking forward to your answer. > > regards > wolfgang [...] Tell me if it's OK from your side. kind regards, -- Claudiu Costin, claudiuc@kde.org Linux-KDE Romania http://www.ro.kde.org