List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: more untraslatable strings - kdeartwork klock
From:       Stefan =?iso-8859-1?q?Asserh=E4ll?= <stefan.asserhall () comhem ! se>
Date:       2004-08-28 14:09:10

On Saturday 28 August 2004 15.15, Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> Then I see "g" and "E". Does anyone have a clue what am I supposed to do
> with these strings?

They are mathematical expressions used in the KPendulum screen saver. You
can see the strings if you select "Setup..." for the "KPendulum (GL)"
screen saver (under OpenGL Screen Savers) in the KControl Screen saver
module. I believe "m" represents pendulum mass, "l" pendulum length,
"g" the gravity and "E" the energy.

Hope this helps!

--
Stefan Asserhäll