--0-1699071867-1093674064=:74055 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Glad to hear that ... well I haven't worked for Sindhi but I worked on Urdu live CD as our final year project ... I would be very happy to help you in this regard... I've tested Sindhi fonts from Latif Sagar that I got from Sindhi computing for my Survey of Sindhi and Pashto support on Linux . they don't have very encouraging results , font renderer for KDE QT does not render sindhi characters properly (those that only belong to Sindhi). Gnome's Pango however has more encouraging results in this regard. Have you heard about CRULP ( Center for research in Urdu Language processing ) in Lahore FAST-NU headed by Dr.Sarmad. We plan to working for development of all the Pakistani languages on Linux and Windows Platform. So I guess lets just make a joint venture. Best Regards Nadir Abdul Rahim Nizamani wrote: Respected Members, I'm from Pakistan, and I want to bring a new Pakistani language to KDE. In Pakistan the Cheif language spoken is Urdu (National language), with Sindhi on number 2. Its written in Arabic script, and is included in the Unicode. The ISO standard name for Sindhi is "sd". Please reply me if anyone is already working on Sindhi, or someone can join me for this. Thank You All AR Niz --------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Mail - 50x more storage than other providers! --------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!? Win 1 of 4,000 free domain names from Yahoo! Enter now. --0-1699071867-1093674064=:74055 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii