List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Bringing a new language
From:       Abdul Rahim Nizamani <ar_niz () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-08-28 2:21:43

Respected Members,

I'm from Pakistan, and I want to bring a new Pakistani language to KDE. In Pakistan \
the Cheif language spoken is Urdu (National language), with Sindhi on number 2.  Its \
written in Arabic script, and is included in the Unicode.  The ISO standard name for \
Sindhi is "sd". Please reply me if anyone is already working on Sindhi, or someone \
can join me for this.
Thank You All
AR Niz