Hi, Sorry to bother again with the same topic but I think it is important: I noticed that kdebase/l10n/sr has been used alternatively for Serbia and Suriname (check the cvs history of entry.desktop and flag.png: http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdebase/l10n/sr/). Currently the directory contains the Serbian flag but entry.desktop correspond to Suriname. I checked what iana.org says about this (http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld-whois.htm): the .sr code correspond to Suriname, and the .cs code correspond to Serbia and Montenegro. As KDE already has a kdebase/l10n/cs directory, I think that: - kdebase/l10n/sr should be used for Suriname; and - kdebase/l10n/cs for Serbia and Montenegro. Hope it helps, Rafael