List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: patch to kteamtime for the branch
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-08-21 20:37:13

Indeed "msgfmt --check kteatime.po" returns errors (I have checked the current
French and Hebrew versions in WebCVS.)

However I am not sure if it would not be better to mark it as no-c-format
instead.

(As for why now and not earlier, I would guess that it is because newer msgfmt
versions are stricter.)

Have a nice day!

On Saturday 21 August 2004 22:12, Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> People were complaining that the translators are not checking the
> sources...
>
> anyway:
> kdetoys/kteamtime.po does not compile for me. it complains about this line
> in the po file:
>
> #: tealist.cpp:18
> #, c-format
> msgid "%1min"