List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Improving KDE with translators
From:       heiko.evermann () gmx ! de
Date:       2004-08-19 21:02:42

Moin Volker, hi everyone,

> Probably a hint, where this dialog appears. I know it's difficult, to put
> all the information into a few characters.
>
> For me it's sometimes really timeconsuming, finding the dialog in the app.
When in doubt, I check the source code. (I have to admit that this is only
possible to developers who can read the C++.)
Over time I have found out that the source code is the only place where to
find the truth. This answers a lot of questions, and at least it is a quick
way to find out where to look for a dialog in the app.

Kinr regards,

Heiko Evermann