List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Forewarning: untranslatable strings in KSpread 1.3.x (#69604)
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-08-10 10:15:13

While looking for bug #69604, I have noticed that some function descriptions
in KSpread 1.3.x are not extracted correctly (due to the line ends in XML).

So this means unfortunately to have to create a few fuzzies. (The actual
number of new fuzzies is unknown, but the bug lists only a few wrong
functions.)

The technical part of the solution: I will use the script kdesdk/scripts/
extractrc instead of the private script used for extraction. As the script is
used for KWord too, it could have consequences on some of KWord's strings
too.

I am sorry for the inconveniences.

Have a nice day!