List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: Language list for 3.3.0]
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-08-09 13:35:35

Am Montag 09 August 2004 15:11 schrieb Munzir Taha:
> Arabic language translation for the essensial modules so we should have
> made it into 3_3_BRANCH. Just a sync is needed between 3_2_BRANCH and HEAD.
> Our KDE would do this soon. Hope after the extensive work that's done on
> the previous month we would be in the 3.3 with a much better translation.
You still translated 3_2_BRANCH in July, so I'm not suprised you missed the
3.3 schedule :)

I will include your current state for 3.3.0 - but please make sure you
schedule a sync to HEAD and 3_3_BRANCH for right after the 3.3.0
release. And do not touch the 3_3_BRANCH _before_ the release.

Greetings, Stephan