List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Punjabi in KDE 3.3
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-08-04 8:17:25

Am Freitag, 30. Juli 2004 10:46 schrieb kbstpunjab@netscape.net:

> I am working on KDE translation for Punjabit lang, I complete
> KDEbase up 25% and soon upto 80% within a week, Please help me,
> i there is any other issue whcih must be solve to add Lang to
> release

Since your stats at
http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/HEAD/essential.php
are looking perfect already I don't see a problem to add Punjabi to
the release. This is (almost) always possible on "special request
of the maintainer", even if this requirement is not entirely met.

I guess Piotr Szymanski will create the usual language list for the
release in time, as usual.

Kind regards,

Thomas

--