List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kpilot
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-07-26 23:06:50

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Erik K. Pedersen wrote:
> Mandag 26 juli 2004 21:31 skrev Adriaan de Groot:
> > Cuts down on verbosity, too. So what to do about wrong strings like this?
> > It's not life-threatening, this one, but filing it away is sure to cause
> > it to be forgotten.
>
> I suggest repairing it. It looks silly this way, amuch shorter version is much
> to be preferred.

So I'm a little hazy on procedure here - we've got one string which is
wrong, and a bunch that are very wordy. I can change them, no problem, but
on whose authority / which whose blessing? As long as noone (of
the TL teams) complains, I can keep Coolo off my back, but otherwise I
would like to be able to yell "but mom said I could!" (Hey, can we blame
Lauri?)

--
 Adriaan de Groot    adridg@cs.kun.nl     Kamer A6020     024-3652272
GPG Key Fingerprint 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE