List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kdebase/kwin/clients
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () suse ! cz>
Date:       2004-07-23 20:49:56

Dne čt 22. července 2004 20:03 Nicolas Goutte napsal(a):
> CVS commit by goutte:
>
> Disable message extraction before that Scripty can extract them for the
> first time and until this problem can be clearer.
>
> Reason: from my first test, there are mostly the same strings ("Maximize",
> "Minimize"...) and therefore such mini-pot files full of duplicates
> should not be created. (That the config files are even extra files is bad
> too.)

 Ok, so what exactly do you suggest to do? There cannot be just one .pot file,
because there are styles in kdebase, in kdeartwork, and at kde-look.org. And
having a separate .pot files for the style and for its configuration is
indeed not very nice either, but we have only slightly more than 2 weeks, and
I didn't work to destroy the already done translations.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 KDE Developer