List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KWin clients (was: Re: kde-i18n/sv/messages/kdeartwork (silent))
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-07-23 18:40:46

As visibly, I have missed to disable the extraction of those KWin clients in
kdeartwork, unlike what I have done for kdebase, I have now a question:
should they remain many little .pot files for KDE 3.3 or should they be
concentrated into a single .pot file, like for the clients in kdebase
( kwin_clients.pot; it will be extracted tonight)?

Have a nice day!