List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kolourpaint
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2004-07-23 16:07:10

Fredag 23 juli 2004 15:26 skrev Jeroen Wijnhout:
> That's why I thought the email address might be useful.

I do actually agree that e-mailaddresses would be very useful. But KDE has a
general problem with the English strings. A lot of the developers do not have
English as their first language, and a lot of the strings are very poor
English, making it fairly bad in English, and also very difficult to
translate. The i18n and English string issues go hand in hand, and it would
do a lot of good if some of the discussions on this list got read by
developers. Having an easy time saying; "What in the world does this mean" I
think would often lead to the strings being improved, not only explained.

Erik