List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Possible time point for a next KOffice 1.3.x release
From:       Kevin Donnelly <kevin () dotmon ! com>
Date:       2004-07-08 21:43:31

Hi Nicholas

On Thursday 08 July 2004 3:30 pm, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> For your information, the next time point for deciding about a new KOffice
> 1.3.x would be the 1st August 2004 (2004-08-01).

Thank you for answering all my queries!

> It is not sure if there will really be a KOffice 1.3.3 made at this time
> point. But as it is just before the KDE conference, it might be a good time
> point. So please have your translations ready on the KOFFICE_1_3_BRANCH for
> that date.

Unfortunately, i am going on holiday on 16 July, so I will not be here at that
time.  Would you consider branching the files for me from cy HEAD at that
time, if you are not too busy?  Not all will be translated by that date, but
enough will be to give some sort of flavour of KOffice in Welsh.

--

Pob hwyl (Best wishes)

Kevin Donnelly

www.kyfieithu.co.uk - Meddalwedd Rhydd yn Gymraeg