List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Difference host / server
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2004-07-02 19:37:44

Hi,

Sorry to bother again, but I have a question concerning the terms 'host' and
'server'.

If you look at the settings for outgoing mail within KMail, it is called
'host'. The same setting for outgoing mail within KNode is called 'server'.

I think it's better to use one term ('server' would get my vote) for whole
KDE, unless someone can clearly indicate the difference of course.

Tom