List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Update times for scripty
From:       Kevin Donnelly <kevin () dotmon ! com>
Date:       2004-06-30 9:09:59

I'm just working on the HEAD/3.3 stuff, and I've noticed that whereas a few
months ago the scripty updates completed about 2.00am UK time, they now seem
to complete much later, at around 9.00am UK time.  Is this correct?  (I
presume it's because of the ever-growing number of lines it has to chomp
through.)  No big deal - it just means I can't assume that an update first
thing in the morning will prevent merge nuisance when I commit something
later.

--

Pob hwyl (Best wishes)

Kevin Donnelly