List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Regarding Shabdix
From:       "Nadir.." <nadirdurrani () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-06-28 15:15:28

Hi there ,

Can I get more detailed information about your live CD Shabdix , Screen shots would \
be best if I can get them from smwhere. I need to look at how much farsi support has \
been added on Linux and Windows platform for my survey.
Is it translated 100 % , what are the core applications that are translated incase if \
not because I could not find farsi with Mozilla and Open Office official sites like \
for arabic I was able to download the localized versions.
Have you been able to make sorting algorithms for LC_COLLATE  ? How about help files \
, have you localized the help files ?  and spell checker ?
I would be extremely glad if I can get detailed information about localization \
activities /Projects going on for Farsi ( dari script ) and the people involved with \
them. Its a big survey we have got arabic script languages with our part. I cannot \
fill true information without your co-operation. Kindly reply back.
Have lots of queries if any one cares to reply.

Regards
Nadir