List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Earlier release of KOffice 1.3.2
From:       Eduard Werner <edi.werner () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-06-23 6:34:19

Srjedu 23 junija 200409:29, Nicolas Goutte pisaĻe:
> Now, we are after the 2004-06-21, so I am going to prepare KOffice 1.3.2
> (as LukāĻ has unfortunately not any time currently to do it.)
>
> I plan to release the same languages than for KOffice 1.3.1, assuming that
> they compile (which I have not checked yet).
>
> One question is perhaps if Upper Sorbian (hsb) wants to be released as
> "sneak preview" already this time.

Of course we would like to! We are now working on koffice already so the
question is whether I put in a bit more of my virtually non-existent spare
time now to have all the main stuff covered. My kword looks pretty Sorbian
already, but not much else yet :-) Furthermore, I will have a talk about
Windows vs. KDE with regard to Sorbian and it would be great to be able to
say that our efforts (although humble) have made it into the official
release.

When will be the deadline for KOffice 1.3.2. translations?

Cheers

Edi