List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Earlier release of KOffice 1.3.2
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-06-23 7:29:36

Now, we are after the 2004-06-21, so I am going to prepare KOffice 1.3.2 (as
LukāĻ has unfortunately not any time currently to do it.)

I plan to release the same languages than for KOffice 1.3.1, assuming that
they compile (which I have not checked yet).

One question is perhaps if Upper Sorbian (hsb) wants to be released as "sneak
preview" already this time.

If somebody knows a problem, please tell it now, so that we can try to fix it
before the release.

(This is about the branch KOFFICE_1_3_BRANCH.)

Have a nice day!