List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kdevelop other hint
From:       Stanislav Visnovsky <visnovsky () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-06-15 6:40:54

Dňa Pondelok 14 Jún 2004 17:31 Giovanni Venturi napísal:
> Can some KDevelop developer tell me how to translate:
> "Set &Buddy #: kdevdesigner/designer/kdevdesigner_part.cpp:138"
> ? What is it a "buddy"?

In Qt, if a label is suppose to activate another widget via the label
accelerator, the widget is a "buddy" of the label.

For example:
Pressing Alt-P should give focus to the text entry [.......]:

  &Password: [.......]

Here, the text entry is a "buddy" of the label "&Password:".

Stano