List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: po-file handling ("language fall-back")
From:       "Prof. Dr. Eduard Werner / Edward Wornar" <e.werner () rz ! uni-leipzig ! de>
Date:       2004-05-19 7:14:07

Srjedu 19 meja 200400:51 Heiko Evermann pisaše:
> Hi everyone,
>
> it's me again.
>
> The problem with handling incomplete po-files seems to be of little
> interest to the whole group?

Well, I'm definitely very much interested, and I would like to interpret the
silence as tacit agreement to what would obviously be the best solution :-)

Cheers

Edi

> As I would like to really see the problem solved, I would like to see
> this added to the list of planned features for KDE 3.3. Or is there
> anyone insisting that this must be deferred till KDE 4?

I'd really like to see it in KDE 3.3, too.

PS: No cc to kde-core-devel as I'm not subscribed.

--
Prof. Dr. Eduard Werner / Edward Wornar
Institut für Sorabistik, Universität Leipzig

There are 10 types of people, those that understand binary and those that
don't.