List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KLettres and KHangMan
From:       Tamas Szanto <tszanto () mol ! hu>
Date:       2004-05-17 21:28:56

> > > Finally, don't hesitate to point to me any disfunctionality in the
> > > kdeedu module so I can try to make it better.
> >
> > Apparently knorskverbs and flashkard have been removed from HEAD,
> > if it's true, please remove the corresponding .pot files as well.
>
> done, I now know where the pot files are located!

OK, thanks.
Eventually, it would be quite impressive if all kdeedu programs could
start with localized content (where it makes sense), just like
KHangMan does. For example,

KEduca (sample test)
Kiten (kanji demo/sample quiz)
KMessedWords (localized dictionary)
KVocTrain (sample learning file)
KWordQuiz (?)

Additionally, I think KVerbos should be replaced with a more
interesting program as it's not very useful in its current state to
the majority of the users.

Tamas Szanto
Hungarian i18n team

Ezen uzenet es annak barmely csatolt anyaga bizalmas, jogi vedelem alatt all, a \
nyilvanos kozlestol vedett. Az uzenetet kizarolag a cimzett, illetve az altala \
meghatalmazottak hasznalhatjak fel. Ha On nem az uzenet cimzettje, ugy kerjuk, hogy \
telefonon, vagy e-mail-ben ertesitse errol az uzenet kuldojet es torolje az uzenetet, \
 valamint annak osszes csatolt mellekletet a rendszerebol. Ha On nem az uzenet \
cimzettje, abban az esetben tilos az  uzenetet vagy annak barmely csatolt mellekletet \
lemasolnia, elmentenie, az uzenet tartalmat barkivel kozolnie  vagy azzal \
visszaelnie.

This message and any attachment are confidential and are legally privileged. It is \
intended solely for the use of  the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and \
others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended  recipient, please \
telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your \
system.  Please note that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of or \
reliance upon the information contained in  and transmitted with this e-mail by or to \
anyone other than the recipient designated above by the sender is  unauthorised and \
strictly prohibited.