Tom Albers wrote: > Yes. But that seems not to be possible, so my suggestion is to use the > german > po because probably the most people who understand Low Saxon > understand that, > if I understand your original message correct.... That's true. > >- we have to provide 'extra'-versions of our translation, maybe solved > >by a script, but for more than two languages I think it's not handy > for us > This I don't get. Just to fill the empty strings in the Low Saxon po-file with the German strings or vice versa. > I think this is not something that is fixable easy. I guess this > should be > fixed in the program that generates the mo's from the po's, for the > untranslated strings and in de i18n-function to fix the missing > strings. But > I could be wrong here. OK, then this seems to be an incentive for us to complete the po-files, where we started translation. :-) Greets Volker -- Volker Jockheck - volkae@gmx.net - Low Saxon translation team