On Friday 14 May 2004 22:52, Heiko Evermann wrote: > The strange result is that we get English phrases in programs where we > do have an incomplete nds file in all those gaps that we haven't > translated into Low Saxon so far. Our hope was that in those cases as a > fall-back the German translations would be shown. I don't understand how it could fall back to German? If you have an incomplete nds po file, how could you have a complete German one? Regards, Malcolm -- KDE Proof Reading Team KDE British English Translation Team http://i18n.kde.org/teams/info/en_GB