List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Armenian Language
From:       Ashod Nakashian <armeniantranslations () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-05-12 7:45:42

Hi All,

I'm interested in adding Armenian language support to
KDE and the KDE-Apps. If there is a coordinator for
the Armenian language, please contact me. If not, I'd
like to be assigned the position of Armenian language
coordinator in order to assemble a team and translate
KDE text to Armenian.

Cheers,
Ash