List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re[2]: clockapplet.po, korganizer.po and date format
From:       <greendeath () mail ! r
Date:       2004-04-27 15:31:34

Hi!

-----Original Message-----

> Dne Çt 27. dubna 2004 14:53 Prof. Dr. Eduard Werner / Edward Wornar napsal(a):
> > My problem with korganizer is that for the normal date format I need the
> > genitive case of the month names (e.g. "April" is "apryl" , but  "27th of
> > april" would be "27. apryla"). So either I get incorrect syntax in the date
> > format or (in applications like korganizer) "orphan" genitives in the
> > headings. This afflicts at least all other Slavic and the Baltic teams.
>
> You need to add
>
> DateMonthNamePossessive=true
> NounDeclension=true
>
> to your KDE locale definition (cvs/kdebase/l10n/<lang_code>/entry.desktop)

You can try also next date format in same file (%B must make a magic. See \
kdebase/l10n/README).

DateFormat=%e %B %Y

But l10n contains settings for country (== Germany in this case), not for language \
(Upper Sorbian, which must have other date format). In this situation you probably \
need to add in kdebase/l10n/de/entry.desktop:

DateFormat[hsb]=%e %B %Y

With best regards,
Eugene.