List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: wen vs. hsb
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-04-16 5:03:37

Am Donnerstag, 15. April 2004 21:30 schrieb Eduard Werner:

> Thanks a lot, Claudiu. However, on i18n.kde.org/teams/ it should
> also read "Upper Sorbian" instead of "Sorbian" and furthermore,
> I would like to update the contents but I haven't got a cvs
> account yet so I need someone to do it for me.

This is probably a misunderstanding: Accounts for i18n.kde.org and
main CVS (for committing PO files) are different animals. The
first one you get after sending a login name and an encrypted
password to Claudiu. The latter you get after sending a completely
translated kdelibs.po and the basic desktop files to me. (Sending
kio.po along is also recommendable since the translation won't
properly display without it.)

Regards,

Thomas

--