List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    cervisia diff with unicode
From:       Heiko Evermann <Heiko.Evermann () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-03-21 20:15:38

Hi everyone,

when translating, I frequently have trouble with cervisia.

In cervisias built-in diff, special characters like German umlauts do
not appear. Instead some garbage gets displayed. So my assumption is
that cervisia diff does not care for uncode.

Does anyone else have this problem too? Is there anything one can do to
adjust the view or is this a bug in cervisia?

Kind regards,

Heiko Evermann
(KDE Low Saxon translation team)