List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: typo in Kalzium? + I18nProblem
From:       Niehaus Carsten <niehaus () cip ! biologie ! uni-osnabrueck ! de>
Date:       2004-02-29 13:24:45

On Sun, Feb 29, 2004 at 10:27:46AM +0100, Gérard Delafond wrote:
> Do you have the i18n problem I have, concerning tooltips on the elements and
> title of the left-click infobox ?

<snip>

> In the infobox, the title bar shows the translated name of the element.

That would be a bug...

> Or perhaps it is a way to learn english names for the elements ? ;-)

Sure not :-)

> The only place where you find "Iron" for example in the source is
> kalzium/src/kalziumrc

That is the only place...

> It would be great if this old bug could be fixed some day (I emailed it to the
> author a long time ago, but did not make a bugreport)

I am right now reworking Kalzium. As of now I don't have kde-i18n-de but
that will change as soon as KDE 3.2.1 is out. I will try to fix this bug
then. Would you please report this as a bug because I will probably
forget it if you don't :-(

Carsten