List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: bug?
From:       Mashrab Kuvatov <kmashrab () sat ! physik ! uni-bremen ! de>
Date:       2004-02-26 17:01:52

On Thursday 26 February 2004 16:15, Mashrab Kuvatov wrote:
> On Thursday 26 February 2004 15:38, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > On Thursday 26 February 2004 15:28, Mashrab Kuvatov wrote:
> > > Coolo, why not fix it in KDE_3_2_BRANCH ?
> >
> > The fix is backported. If that doesn't fix it, then we need something
> > different
>
> Thanks. I will compile KDE_3_2_BRANCH and report.

I realized I was too quick with conclusion. The problem is there are no
"Given Name" and "Family Name" strings in extracted POT-files. So,
I don't understand how it was fixed.

Like I said, if I manually add those strings into Uzbek kaddressbook.po
and translate them, then they appear in Uzbek.

Cheers,
Mashrab.
--
Mashrab Kuvatov