List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Updated list of languages to include in 3.2.1 ?
From:       Richard Allen <ra () ra ! is>
Date:       2004-02-25 12:45:08

Who decides, and when is it decided, on which languages get included
in the 3.2.1 distribution ?

I ask, because in 3.2.0 we missed the deadline, but this time around
a whole lot of work has been done and according to the info I have,
we meet the specifications to be added.   I would like to see that
confirmed if possible :)

Thanks in advance.

--
Rikki.         --  RHCE, RHCX, HP-UX Certified Administrator.
               --  Solaris 7 Certified Systems and Network Administrator.