On Wednesday 25 Feb 2004 11:55, Mashrab Kuvatov wrote: > there is a typo in HEAD and KDE_3_2_BRANCH > > kdebase/kcmcomponentchooser.pot:38:"You changed the default component > of your choice, do want to save that " > > s/do want/do you want/ > > Could anybody please run > grep -r "[Ii]nformations" templates/* > > for HEAD, KDE_3_2_BRANCH, and KOFFICE_1_3_BRANCH > and fix them ? There is a bunch of them (in docs and gui). I think > it should read "information", shouldn't it ? I can certainly fix these for HEAD - let's leave the frozen branches. I could probably add dozens to the list of strings that need fixing. Thanks for raising these though. We also have a wiki which anyone can add to: http://www.kde.me.uk/index.php?page=KDE_Typos Regards, Malcolm -- KDE Proof Reading Team KDE GB English Translation Team http://i18n.kde.org/teams/info/en_GB