List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Reminder KimDaBa release tomorrow.
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2004-02-13 14:03:34

Fredag 13 februar 2004 08:40   skrev Jeroen Wijnhout:
> AFAIK the KDE_3_2_BRANCH is still frozen as
> well.

Yes it is frozen, but that is being overemphasized. 4 years ago the author of
kspread decided to rearrange the messages, cutting them up differently. I got
quite upset at the time since everything had to be retranslated.
But if somebody changes a line or two, that is not a problem. Nowadays people
ask politely on this list, and when they do, it is of course not a problem.

I think it would be a fine solution to have kdeextragear tagged as
KDE_3_2_BRANCH as well, then the authors could tell us on this list: I am
freezing the strings as of today. Please make put copy in the branch. Or the
authors could do that themselves. The whole problem is compeltely different
when we are only talking one program. As Jesper says, he can certainly do
what scripty does for 1 program.

Erik