List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    generating translated docs.
From:       blackie () kde ! org (Jesper K !  Pedersen)
Date:       2004-02-12 17:45:58

Two seconds before release I realized that I was missing tags for sections in
the docbook files, which broke the "next" links.

I've now added these to the docbook file, and it does of course not affect
the translation themselves, but still the docbook files in
kde-i18n/<lang>/docs need to be regenerated from the .po files.

Can anyone tell me how to do that?

Thanks
Jesper.