List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Yes, another cvs question
From:       "Thomas Diehl" <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-02-07 16:42:26

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 16:04:30 +0000, Malcolm Hunter wrote:

>> 	Are the commits to the KDE_3_2_BRANCH merged (whenever it is possible)
>> automatically in HEAD?.
>
>Periodically - there shouldn't be much to do as the translatable strings are
>pretty much frozen. The main work for scripty here is to update .desktop
>files as translations are updated.

Hmm -- I think the question was whether 3_2_BRANCH translations
automatically go to HEAD. And the answer to this one would be: No.
There are several teams that work in parallel with HEAD and branch and
they wouldn't appreciate this too much. Every team has to copy the
files over on its own.

Regards,

Thomas

---