List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: CVS question
From:       Eugene Onischenko <oneugene () ukr ! net>
Date:       2004-02-03 16:48:49

вт, 3 лют 2004 18:32, "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik@binghamton.edu> писали:
> Tirsdag 03 februar 2004 11:26   skrev Mashrab Kuvatov:
> > On Tuesday 03 February 2004 14:26, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> > > It seems that you only added the files in the branch. Therefore they do
> > > not exist in CVS HEAD. So indeed they are Attic files.
> >
> > Yup. That's the case.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Mashrab.
>
> I would like to understand this. Why are they in the attic when trhey are
> only added to the branch? It happens that files no longer exist in HEAD for
> various reasons. Is thsi because of the way webcvs works?
>
> Erik

It is beacuse cvs stores files that are not in HEAD in attic. In the cvs
manual there is a small topic about attic. You can read
http://www.cvshome.org/docs/manual/cvs-1.11.10/cvs_2.html#SEC15 for more
info.

--
Best regards,
Eugene Onischenko

GPG key: A04E1E46 (1B7E 68AB B927 1DD2 785E  1491 2B9E 1383 A04E 1E46)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys A04E1E46