List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: scripty?
From:       "Heiko Evermann" <Heiko.Evermann () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-02-01 16:01:23

Hi Eric,

> Scripty seems to have deleted large parts of my desktop*po files. I know
> this
> was discussed on this list, but that was after I hav done an cvs up. What
> am
> I supposed to do to repair this? It is both in HEAd and in the branch
If you are not the one in charge of your language team, ask your team
coordinator and wait for the damage to be repaired.
If you are the one in charge: Get the undamaged version from CVS. Either use
appropriate command line options to retrieve the file, or (if you do not
like command line options) use webcvs.kde.org, click through to an affected file
until you find "download". This returns the file in binary version to your
browser. It should be able to display it. Have a look to check that this is
indeed your file, and save it. Then tell CVS to accept this file by "cvs
commit" or use cervisia to do this.

Regards,

Heiko

--
+++ Mailpower für Multimedia-Begeisterte: http://www.gmx.net/topmail +++
250 MB Mailbox, 1 GB Online-Festplatte, 100 FreeSMS. Jetzt kostenlos testen!