List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: 3.2 BRANCH!
From:       Kevin Donnelly <kevin () dotmon ! com>
Date:       2004-01-28 9:16:19

On Wednesday 28 January 2004 8:06 am, Thomas Diehl wrote:
> Yes, as said before:
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=107478271830028&w=2

Can I ask a stupid question, since this is the first time I've gone through
this process?

The strings for 3.2 are now frozen as they were at the cutoff date, and they
are the ones that will go out in the "KDE 3.2" release.

The strings in the "3.2 branch" can be added to and amended, and they will go
out with the "KDE 3.2.1" (and subsequent) releases.

As regards the "head", is the best approach to continue working now on the 3.2
branch, since that is the one that is going out with releases, and every so
often commit the new/amended 3.2.1 stuff to Head as well?  Presumably in this
case I need to read up on how to commit the same files to two places, or is
there a different way of doing this?

Thanks

--

Best wishes