List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Problems with CVS/documentation
From:       Görkem_Çetin <gorkem () bahcesehir ! edu ! tr>
Date:       2004-01-25 22:40:09

Malcolm Hunter wrote:

>Hi Görkem,
>
>On Saturday 24 Jan 2004 13:30, Görkem Çetin wrote:
>

>>1. Some of the documentation in
>>
>>kde-i18n/tr/docs/kdebase/
>>
>>directory (i.e help.docbook, support.docbook etc) are in English. None
>>of the counterparts of these files in po format are in English in
>>
>>kde-i18n/tr/messages/docs/kdebase
>>

>Have you run update_xml recently?

Yes, but no luck (means that it didn't create any new docbook files).
Pablo de Vicente has kindly helped me to run update_xml smoothly, or it
simulated to run smoothly - however it seems like there's a problem that
I cannot fully  figure out.

Turkish documentation were a lot updated for 3.2, however I wasn't able
to commit them, because update_xml didn't probably work the way I expected.

I'm beginning to hate CVS. Desperately need someone to help me with
update_xml. :-(

>>2. I cannot commit any files in
>>
>>kde-i18n/tr/messages/docs/kdebase
>>
>>It says:
>>
>>cvs update: ignoring kdebase (CVS/Repository missing)
>>cvs update: Updating .
>>cvs update: Updating kdeadmin
>>cvs update: Updating kdegames
>>cvs update: Updating kdenetwork
>>cvs update: Updating kdepim
>>cvs update: Updating koffice
>>

>Try doing a clean checkout in a separate directory, then copy your files in
>there.

I'll.. Thanks.
Görkem