List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: doc statistik umbrello keeps telling me to regenerate the
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2004-01-14 17:27:43

Onsdag 14 januar 2004 12:09   skrev Frank Schütte:
> Hallo,
> the doc statistics (german team) tells me
> to regenerate umbrello docs.
> I did that, but there is no difference to CVS to check in.
>
> I noticed the same in at least danish statistics.
> The files are
>
> umbrello_code_generation_and_import.po
> umbrello_other_features.po
> umbrello_uml_basics.po
> umbrello_working_with_umbrello.po
>
> What happened?
>
> Bye

If you accidentally have checked in the docbooks before the po-files, then it
will stay this way until you make a change in the docbook files. I find the
statistics page extremely useful, so I have "repaired" my statistics page by
del;eting empty lines in a number of files. The files you mention stayed the
same though, and I have tried again. Why is the statistics page still
experimental, it works pretty well.

Erik (Danish team)