List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: REMINDER: update your docs this week or be screwed
From:       Görkem Çetin <gorkem () bahcesehir ! edu ! tr>
Date:       2004-01-13 18:16:45

Erik K. Pedersen yazmış:

>Tirsdag 13 januar 2004 05:23   skrev Görkem Çetin:
>

>>Turkish team has added a lot of doc files between 3.1 and 3.2. Can you
>>tell me how I can run update_xml (with possible options, also)?
>>
>>Thanks
>>Görkem
>>

>In the directory kde-i18n, run ./update_xml LANGCODE module
>
>If you have never translated anything in that module before you have to
>cd LANGCODE/doc and
>cvs add modulename,
>but otherwise the script takes care of that
>
>Erik

Hi Erik,

We've translated many docs up to know (a du -k shows more than 600 Kb in
kde-i18n/tr/docs). The command

cd kde-i18n
./update_xml tr common

gives me the following errors:

couldn't find ../kdelibs/doc. If you translated applications in module
kdelibs you should use 'cvs co kdelibs/doc' in ..
couldn't find ../kdebase/doc. If you translated applications in module
kdebase you should use 'cvs co kdebase/doc' in ..
couldn't find ../kdegames/doc. If you translated applications in module
kdegames you should
use 'cvs co kdegames/doc' in ..
couldn't find ../kdegraphics/doc. If you translated applications in
module kdegraphics you should use 'cvs co kdegraphics/doc' in ..
couldn't find ../kdeutils/doc. If you translated applications in module
kdeutils you should use 'cvs co kdeutils/doc' in ..
couldn't find ../kdenetwork/doc. If you translated applications in
module kdenetwork you should use 'cvs co kdenetwork/doc' in ..

Alternatively, in tr/doc directory, "cvs add kdebase" or "cvs add
common" etc returns an error:

cvs [add aborted]: there is a version in kdebase already

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
Görkem