Hi, Dirk asked me to send it in advance, if any teams plan to do last minute commits and are not included in the list please reply to this thread. Thresholds: 75 % kdebase, dekstop_kdelibsm dekstop_kde-i18n 90% kdelibs.po If a language met the kdelibs criteria and didnt meet the other ones by less than 5% or it met all of the criteria except kdebase less than 10% than i included it with an *. az bg bs ca cs cy da de el en_GB es et eu* fa fi fr gl he hi** (it doesnt meet kdebase by 40%, but the maintainer said it'll meet the treshold by the freeze time) hu it nb nl nn pl pt pt_BR ro ru** (doesnt meet kdelibs but meets all the rest) sk sl sr sv ta tr uk uz* zh_CN zh_TW* Total: 48 incl. 3 * and 2 ** Not sure about including the following ones, they were in betas, but dont meet kdelibs and kdebase tresholds, but meet the desktop*: ja lt mn ms nso se tg (only 17% kdebase, but other quite high) ven xh zu Total: 10 Overall 58, this is the bigest kde-i18n as far as i can recall. Other changes: KTC Predistributed translation list updated to the one of beta2 I'll update KTC distributed translations 48h after this post. -- Piotr Szymanski djurban@pld-linux.org