List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translations for separate kdepim release
From:       Henrique Pinto <henrique.pinto () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-01-10 23:17:52

On Saturday 10 January 2004 10:51, Tamas Szanto wrote:
> Releasing a separate kdepim 3.3 at the end of February is
> absolutely the worst way of adding the missing Kontact pieces to
> KDE. Merging it into KDE 3.2.1 or even delaying KDE 3.2 by 4-6
> weeks would be less confusing for users and translators.

Maybe I'm missing something, but there is no fixed date for release.
After the "x" date in the release plan is fixed (it isn't until now),
it will be more than three months after it. I doubt the release will
occur before May, and it wont be wise to delay KDE 3.2 until May.

As I might have misunderstood something, I'm cc-ing kde-pim so the
people responsible for that release can correct me if I'm wrong.

--
	Henrique Pinto
	henrique.pinto@kdemail.net